If you are a member and have registered to access our news site (after August 2013) and have forgotten your password you can retrieve it below.
- “How Can We Talk About Racism in Church?”
- NEWS FROM OUR GRANTS COMMITTEE
- PCUSA Resources
- BREAK THE SILENCE: BOOK GROUP/DISCUSSION ON ISSUES OF WHITENESS AND RACISM
- Presbytery Information Session on Application for Lilly Thriving Congregations Grant
- WHAT DOES BEING A MATTHEW 25 CHURCH MEAN?
- NON-BINDING GUIDANCE FROM OUR STATED CLERK INTERIM LEADER, AND MODERATOR
- LEARN MORE ABOUT VITAL CONGREGATIONS – PRESBYTERY INFORMATION AND NATIONAL VIRTUAL GATHERING AUGUST 18-20, 2020