The Personnel Team and the CLT seek a Temporary COM Consultant, to work with the COM during the search for the Resource Presbyter.
Temporary Committee on Ministry Consultant
This part time temporary position is responsible for supporting the Committee on Ministry of the New Brunswick Presbytery
- Time Commitment: 10-15 hours per week, depending upon need
- Duration: 2 Month Term, with monthly renewal after as required
- Hourly Salary: To be determined (Suggest $40/hour based on cash salary of current Committee on Ministry support)
- Reports to the Personnel Committee monthly
- Advises and supports the Committee on Ministry
- Participates in Presbytery meetings
- Committee on Ministry (10-15 hours per week)
- Will resource and support the Committee on Ministry
- Works in partnership with Committee on Ministry Chairs to provide leadership and support to Presbytery churches, employees, and members.
- Responds to requests for conversation and visitation, making appointments, and providing appropriate care as time allows, including being on call for emergency pastoral or congregational care needs
- Attends meetings of the Committee on the Ministry
Please reach out to Deb Okorodudu, Chair of Personnel with questions or interest in this position. firstname.lastname@example.org