The business to be transacted at the meeting will be:
- to receive the minutes of the trustees,
- to receive reports of committees and administrative commissions that have acted on behalf of the presbytery,
- to approve the minutes of the 9 February 2021 meeting of the presbytery,
- to pass a resolution changing the name and boundaries of the corporation of the presbytery of New Brunswick,
- to celebrate the history and fellowship in mission and ministry of the presbytery of New Brunswick and to celebrate the Lord’s Supper together.
The action to change the name and boundaries is a formality necessary to fulfill legal requirements of the transition to new presbyteries. The decision to take this action was made at the November 2020 meeting of the presbytery when we voted to concur with the synod’s plan to reorganize the New Jersey presbyteries. Part of that plan is their direction that we now take this action to change the name and boundaries.
As this will be the last meeting of the presbytery of New Brunswick, and will celebrate our life, history, and ministry together, anyone who wishes to come is invited. Some of our former members, leaders, and staff will be attending.
Click here for the minutes of the 9 February 2021 Stated Meeting
Please find Appendix B of the February 9 meeting – Frenchtown Administrative Commission Final Report below
Click here for the Frenchtown Administrative Commission Final Report
Click below for the Appendum to the Report of the Ewing Covenant Administrative Commission