The Women in Ministry Initiative of Princeton Theological Seminary is pleased to offer a conference for women leaders of the church, both clergy and lay, who work within the church and beyond. We will gather to worship, to study, and to encourage one another. Keynote presentations, sermons, informal discussions, and workshops will provide an opportunity to develop and strengthen talents and skills for leadership in the church and world to which we are called.
Workshop sessions include:
- Developing Your Leadership Muscle: Resilience and Perspective with Emily Anderson and Laurie Ferguson
- Mindful Ministry: Brain Training for Fun and Prophets with Elizabeth Perryman
- Back Talk: Women Leaders and Sin with Cynthia Rigby
- Leadership and Learning to See: An Art Workshop with Kathy Baker Schorr and Hannah Schorr Hammond
- Leading for Change: Transforming Faith Communities in a Time Such as This with Jessica Vaughn Lower
- Attending: The Plasticity and Flexibility of Vocation with Mihee Kim-Kort
- Women and Wellness: Using Film to Cultivate Your Spiritual Journey with Karen Jackson-Weaver and Aida Grace Weaver
Conference cost is $195 and includes program, meals (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner), and a reception. Lodging is not included.