West Trenton Presbyterian Church (WTPC) turns 100 years old this year! WTPC was originally formed around 1845 as the Birmingham Sunday School, established by the First Presbyterian Church of Ewing. In 1906 the old Ewing Grange Hall #73 on New Street was purchased to accommodate not only Christian Education meetings but worship as well. On February 28th, 1918, the Trenton Junction Sunday School officially incorporated and formed the Trenton Junction Community Church. A cornerstone for a new church building was laid in 1931, and the official dedication was on October 16, 1932, when it was renamed the West Trenton Presbyterian Church. The current members of WTPC will be celebrating its 100th year at a luncheon reception following our 10:30 a.m. worship on May 20th. Members of the Presbytery and Community are invited to attend this historic event.