Actions Taken at the 12 June 2018 Meeting
of the Presbytery of New Brunswick
1. Empowered the Central Leadership Team to appoint nominees from the Nominating Committee to presbytery committees during the summer break.
2. Approved the minutes of the 14 November 2017and 13 March 2018 meetings of the presbytery.
3. Approved the items requiring presbytery permission for the Christ Presbyterian Church — Iglesia Presbiteriana Nueva Vida covenant.
4. Elected Jim Elieff of Grace Presbyterian Church to the Nominating Committee.
5. Adopted the new Urban Property Policy.
6. Consolidated the various Urban funds and unfroze them.
7. Sustained the examination of Kyle Anderson for ordination and approved his call to serve the Lawrenceville Congregation as associate pastor and approved his terms of call.
8. Approved an administrative commission for Frenchtown Presbyterian Church.
9. Recognized the retirement of Anita Milne of Plainsboro Presbyterian Church.
10. Other actions taken on behalf of presbytery by committees appear on the consent agenda, which is posted online under the meeting documents for the meeting.