WHY ARE WE INVITING YOU NOW?
In our changing times, the Central Leadership Team wishes to know how your congregation is doing and how to better understand your views of per capita
WHAT WILL WE DO?
We’ll explore the following topics:
• what excites each congregation,
• hearing about each congregation’s missions and concerns,
• refine each congregation’s understanding of the purpose of Per Capita, and
• how Per Capita can assist your congregation in reaching its goals.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS?
STEP 1: Pick your place and day to arrive a little before 7:00pm
• Monday, May 14 at Dayton PC
• Wednesday, May 16 at Kingston PC
• Tuesday, May 22 at Lawrence Road PC
• Thursday, May 24 at Lambertville PC
• If you can’t find a time that meets your schedule, also go to Step 2
STEP 2: Contact Ilene Black at the presbytery office to let us know your selection
IBLACKPNB@GMAIL.COM OR 609/882-9521
STEP 3: Select 2-3 church leaders (pastors welcome) – arrive a little before 7:00pm
We look forward to being with you,
Per Capita Task Force: RE Jean Woodman, Hamilton Square; RE Kristine Schmidt, Titusville;
RE Doodie Meyer, Nassau; RE Jeffrey Mascoll, Witherspoon Street; TE Molly Dykstra, Covenant