1. Approved an administrative commission to ordain Kelsey Hawisher-Faul on behalf of the Presbytery of Cincinnati, if the way be clear.
2. Approved the selection of the reverend Robert Tomlinson to be executive director of the Presbytery of New Brunswick.
3. Upon report from the Nominating Committee elected the following individuals to serve as part of the Urban Working Group: Bill Stoltzfus, ruling elder (Nassau), Ralph Sims, ruling elder (Ewing), Patricia Fernandez-Kelly, ruling elder (Witherspoon), Ken Good, teaching elder (Stockton/Titusville).
4. Sustained the examination for ordination of Walter DeGunya, validated his ministry as a chaplain at Trenton Psychiatric Hospital, and approved an administrative commission to ordain him. He will be enrolled as a member of presbytery upon ordination.
5. Sustained the examination for ordination of Douglas Walters, approved his call to serve the Mt Airy Presbyterian Church as stated supply, approved his terms of call, and approved an administrative commission to ordain him. He will be enrolled as a member of presbytery upon ordination.