1. The Presbytery elected elder Jan Everett, elder David Luck, elder Cherry Oakley, and the reverend John Potter to serve on the Committee on Ministry in the class of 2016, and the reverends Mike Capron and Jan Willem van der Werff to serve in the class of 2017.
2. The Presbytery approved the changes in Job description and terms of call for the stated clerk that were distributed with the materials for the meeting.
3. The presbytery approved the request of the First Presbyterian Church of Lambertville that they be granted relief of conscience in their Board of Pensions dues payments.
4. The Presbytery affirmed the selection by the Leadership Transition Team of the reverend Nancy Muth to the post of Executive Director, and dismissed the Leadership Transition Team with thanks.
5. The Presbytery enrolled inquirer JyungIn Lee (Jenny Lee) as a candidate for ordination as a teaching elder to the ministry of the Word and Sacrament.
6. The Presbytery sustained the examination for ordination as a teaching elder to the ministry of the Word and Sacrament of Brian McCollum, validated his ministry as Director of Recruitment at Princeton Theological Seminary, and requested that the National Capital Presbytery ordain him on our behalf and transfer his membership to the Presbytery of New Brunswick.
7. The Presbytery sustained the examination for ordination as a teaching elder to the ministry of the Word and Sacrament of Kristie Webb Finley, and validated her ministry as part time pastor with the “Abundant Grace Dinner Church,” a joint outreach ministry of the Dutch Neck and Plainsboro Presbyterian Churches. The Committee on Ministry will approve an Administrative Commission to ordain her.