Presbytery order ed pills online
Italia, France, Germany, Usa, Sweden

Pentecost Offering



Pentecost Offering
The Pentecost Offering provides a direct way to meet the needs of children at risk, youth and young adults. Congregations are encouraged to retain 40% of the offering to support ministry with children at risk in their communities. The remaining 60% should be sent to the Presbytery Office, where it is forwarded to GA. The money is used for leadership development opportunities for Presbyterian youth and young adults and supports children in at-risk programs at the national level.


Comments are closed.